Saturday, March 29, 2014

Chugging Right Along

In between multiple family obligations and things to do, I actually have managed to make really good progress on Gob Squad.  And I also spent considerable time researching people who do book reviews on indie work and scoping out places I might go to get a few reviews and get my work in front of people who might read it.

So I'm making progress on two fronts, I believe.

Plus, Switch is in editing now, which is a good thing.  One of the main things I keep seeing about indie work is "needs to be proofread!"  Which makes a lot of sense: I'm guessing most people think that Word is their friend, when it's actually only semi-literate and can often let you down.  And I've always found that once I write something, any errors are totally invisible.

And then even furthermore I got the final copy of the cover for Switch, and it's fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment