Sunday, March 30, 2014

That was weird...

I finally got Facebook hooked up yesterday night.  Or at least, I think I did.  I wonder if anyone else suffers from Facebook Home Page Dementia, where they wonder if the Facebook page that they see is the same one that somebody else would see?

At any rate, the whole reason I did it is because I was hoping to be able to set up a Facebook presence along with a Blog presence, you know, as part of the whole "Social Media Presence Grow Your Brand" thing.  Which I hate.  But it's a necessary...um..."evil" really doesn't seem like the right word...inconvenience?

Anyways, what was weird is I started fooling around with the blog and trying to get it all fixed up and figure out how to make it auto cross-post and whatever, and I stumbled across my blog statistics.  Did you know that I had 9 page views today?  Which seems weird, because I can't imagine anybody was actually looking for me, for a number of reasons.

So if you stumbled across this by accident, I apologize.

If you're here on purpose, uh, come back later, because I'm sure I'll be more interesting and exciting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment