Saturday, April 19, 2014

And then I'm done!

Well, that was weird.  I decided to plow through the outline on my untitled idea, more as a way to get a break from reading multiple reviews that were beginning to affect my brain.  I wasn't really looking for any great results - I was kind of forcing it, after all - and then suddenly this wealth of ideas just flooded over me and I powered through and BOOM! I was done.  Really strange.

Now, it could be that these ideas are terrible.  I'm often going off-outline when I actually write, and expounding on small ideas to have them become bigger during the writing process.  But the important thing is that the outline is done, which allows me to begin the story (if I want).

So I went over to my works and promoted that to something that is outlined.  Now I'll just work on something else for a while and advance it.

It's weird how ideas work.

No comments:

Post a Comment