Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Etsy

By the way, in my struggle to find an artist, I staggered across Etsy, a sort of internet craft fair.  It had all sorts of various and sundry artisans selling their wares on there, from art to knitting to quilts to whatever.  I'm sure that everybody knows this (but did you know that cavemen don't make good locksmiths?).

I had been avoiding Etsy, though, since I figured it was one of those stupid aggregate sites where they just spit back at you whatever you looked for and there's no point to ever even going there.  But fortunately I stumbled across another artist, who I almost settled for, before I saw his "see my Etsy page" post on his portfolio, and then I stumbled across the perfect artist.

Just thought I'd share that.  If I'm an idiot, don't tell me.  I want to keep it a surprise from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment