Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Face-O-Phobia

I'm afraid of Facebook.  I really am.  I'm much more comfortable over here on the blog putting things down than trying to be over on Facebook managing all that.  It scares me.  But I really need to get that sorted out so that I can use it.  So perhaps, since my brain has gone silent on me, I'll go spend some time trying to customize my facebook page to make it homier.  But I still haven't answered for myself what I see when I go on my page.  Geez, I feel stupid.

I guess I'll go work on that for a while tonight.  I need to be as comfortable over there as I am over here.  And I guess I gotta get Twitter set up, too, although I've been avoiding that like the plague, because I'm even less comfortable on Twitter.

But so long as I avoid it I get a free post on my dread every few days, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment