Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'm kind of stupid

If you got spammed by me, I deeply apologize.  No, I didn't get hacked.  I am stupid.

See, I went and signed up for Goodreads.  I'd been meaning to do it for ages, and following my excellent success at registering for Twitter, and becoming a Twit, I was all full of "I can do anything!" So I jumped over onto Goodreads to sign up for it, because anybody who is anybody is on Goodreads.

Unfortunately, there was this whole confusing sign-up thing, where it said "Spam all your gmail contacts to let them know you're on Goodreads?"  And I apparently clicked yes.  So I really, truly, deeply apologize if I spammed you.  I assure you that I did not at all mean to.

As an act of penitence, I went and worked on Facebook for a while, which pretty much reminded me that I'm a total idiot with this stuff.  Der.

No comments:

Post a Comment