Sunday, April 6, 2014

I GOT IT!

Gob Squad is done!

At least, the first draft is done.  I'm quite pleased, I have to say.  I'm going to go put it aside now, and let it age for a little bit.  Then I'll come back and do a second draft, where I clean up some of the characterization, internal logic issues, etcetera, and then it'll be ready for real editing. 

But that's weeks away.  Now I'm going to get busy doing some networking and outlining the five ideas I had while I was working on Gob Squad that wanted to crowd it out, and decide what to write next.

At some point Switch will come back, and I'll take that and re-draft it according to what the editor says, and then it'll be ready to launch (probably, depending on how much rewrite their is - if there's a lot it will need copy editing).

Oh, and I'm going to go promote Gob Squad on my "What I'm Working On" page, because it deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment