Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Radio Silence

My brain totally went silent.  Whatever part of it spews forth ideas and creativity has completely gone dark, leaving me with absolutely no idea where to go next.  Anything I did right now would be forcing it.

But never fear!  I've bent my time to other efforts, attempting to link and network to lots of other people with bookish pursuits and whatnot.  And I've enjoyed reading their posts and learning about their take on books and such, and been exposed to all sorts of things that can end up on the TBR pile (see, I picked up some acronyms too!).

Plus, I've been working like a galley slave, but that's pretty much an all the time thing.  I'm a workaholic.  Usually I get at least some creative thought while I drive, but so far, nothing.  It'll come back, though.  It always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment