Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Long and Winding Road

After a long and exhaustive search, I finally found another cartoonist.  I'm really bummed that I never could get the first one to respond to me, since I really liked the look of those.  But the second one looks good, too, and I'm pretty stoked now that I'm gonna end up with a decent avatar.

Why don't I just use a picture, you ask?  Because, that's why.

Dude's in England, too, so I'm totally hoping to be able to put it up tonight or tomorrow.  His art style's really reminiscent of Kazu Kibuishi (who did Amulet, among other things), which is not bad.  So I guess I'll be an amulet-style head.  For now, at least.

So hopefully the next time you see a post by me, it'll have a face attached to it.  And not one of those scary "stare at the screen for a while" batboy scream-type faces, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment