Friday, April 4, 2014

Tempus Fugit

Wow, time flies.  I had no idea that it had been two weeks since I started doing this blog, and yet here it is, two weeks!  Yikes.  I had thought it was only like a week.  But time stamps don't lie.

I'm pretty close to the end on Gob Squad - maybe two chapters?  I'm finding it hard going, but I'll get it finished eventually.

I've probably looked at a hundred book reviewer blogs - only 99,900 left to go!  Seriously, there are a lot of them.  And it's depressing to see how  many of them bear the signs of having been harassed by indie authors, which is painful to think of.  Spamming these guys doesn't help you get notoriety!

It's also depressing to see how many of them have authors submitting books in the comments of the review policy page, just below where it says "send an email and don't put it in my comments."

Yikes!  I guess they're called writers and not readers for a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment